Friday, April 23, 2010

The United States Trip Review I









The trip to LA and Las Vegas has not yet been reviewed.
Let's begin again.

First of all, I must say thank you very much to my boss and his family for giving me the chance, sponsering and taking very good care.

April 2-11, 10 days and 7 nights are quite much when I knew the itinerary. But it was never like that when I was there..Wanna stay longer.

Wish to return the United States to explore much more, both the cities, the people, the culture and their minds.

Well, all activities are so worthwhile and fantastic; Disney Land on the first day, Grand Canyon, Universal Studio, shopping, touring, dining, drinking, and so on.....

The weather are very cold that I cannot resist, the first time! It's because I am lack of the coats..pity me!

At Disney Land, the first time for the roller coaster. terribly fun!
At Universal Studio, the second time for the exciting fun!!
At Grand Canyon, in order to get the best adventurous view, we must risk our lives! Even the high land, it was windy cold, you know?!
At Las Vegas, the very best Japanese dining but being drunk at the wrong time! Miss XS pub, costly cab fare, slept and slept but could not get enough

So on....to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment