Monday, April 26, 2010

The United States Trip Review II



















The United States Trip Review 2

A part of my galleries..

The little girl in pink who I met at Disney Land is very cute and so cheerful. She gave me a smile every time I met her and played with her. Just the photo right now, you know, the smiling welcoming face makes me smile every time I see you. Everyone here who see your pic fonds of you too. Hope to see you again!

Me at the Sky Walk of Grand Canyon on April 8. The skywalk that many of my group were afraid of when they walked. I did not. ฺำิ Bending down to see through the clear glass floor was just a normal walk. Taking the photo by the personnel seems at first professional, but when viewing the photo after that, well, so-so.

Talking about sky walk at Grand Canyon, it reminds me of other tourism places where you can earn much revenues from the tourists by collecting everything you can. You just offer no choice for the tourists.

That's the tactic!

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment