Saturday, July 31, 2010

Cleaning set

Three steps of face cleaning; make up remover, face liquid, toner.

The right is MAYBELLINE Make Up Remover. I just use this brand first time after using Johnson oil. The oil is too oily and too annoying when wiping. This bottle is indicated to use with eye and lip, yet I use it for all. It is not okay.

The middle one is NIVEA VISAGE Toner. Whitening is highlight of this product. Cleaning quality is good, but whitening I need to keep my eyes on.

The left one is PumeDin coconut oil. This Virgin Coconut Oil is said to have many benefits; bacteria prevent, antioxidant, anti-aging, and scar and dull erasing. It can be eaten for detox! Unbelievable!! More, the oil is the make up remover, the foundation, the face nourishing, baby massage, and hair treatment. Okay, when I use up the right small blue one, I will grab this traditional Thai product.

No comments:

Post a Comment