Saturday, July 10, 2010

CLINIQUE again

Got this CLINIQUE set since the new year, but just used it one by one.
The cosmetics remover, lipgloss, eye shadow palette, mascara, and eye contour (all about eyes, that what CLINIQUE names) all are come in colorful pinkish bag. (Another pink bag from this brand..Cool!)

Cosmetics remover is not my first time. It's not bad. Totally remove the makeup on your face before cleaning.

Lipgloss also gives the brilliant lip. Great!

Mascara! Don't have chance to use it. Oh my god! lots of mascara in my stock!!

Eye shadow, this palette offers the warmer color than last time's ones I got. Better!!

Eye contour, not the first time too. I just realize that its cream doesn't give my skin oily, unlike other brands. Okay, I will wait for the result before sticking with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment