Monday, May 24, 2010

Krua Dok Mai Khao

Located on Krungkasem Road, around Hua Chiew Hospital, not in the heart of crowded place since along the road is a bit quiet when the sun is set. Yet, it is surprising that Krua Dok Mai Khao Restaurant (White Flower Restaurant) is full with diners every time I visit (all are dinner time).

The restaurant serves Thai and international menu like others.
The taste is quite good and the price is, well, you know, let's say, reasonable, neither much expensive nor cheaper than others.
Desserts are also recommended after meal. I love its coconut ice cream. Next time let's try a piece (or more) cake. hehehe.

It's not my first time as indicated, today I decided it's time to blog some info of this fine restaurant.

Krua Dok Mai Khao is named by H.R.H. Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn. The nameplate shown here is written by Her.

Caesar Salad, my order, I managed this dish without problem.

Spicey Fettuchini with Italian Sausages, my order, but mom likes it.

Deep-fried Salted Chicken, Mom loves it! Also, my sis.
Poh Piek Soed, another dish of my mom, but I dislike it ka.

The dessert is the first time I taste. This is Fruit Salad Ice Cream. Two scoops of ice cream, I chose coconut and green tea. The marvelous is coconut. Superb! Expensive for this small treat!

Thumb up!
Thank you mom a lot for treating me ka. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment