Monday, May 10, 2010

Reminiscent joy

Just like past months, the weather is still very hot. Wonder what's the temperature going to be for the next ten years?? It is going to be as high as 50 celcius!!!!???? Maybe! This is what everyone worries, the effect of the global warming! So I need to have another home aboard?? :) How can the little girl like me?? Ja rorn pai teung nai nieeeeeee?!!!!!!


Today the little boy of my senior colleague went to study in full uniform the first day. He is a kindergarten boy with the school bag that is reminiscent of my past childhood. Though I cannot picture myself having this type of bag to the school, what is still vivid in my mind is the picture of my dearest mama carrying my two bags and my younger sister's two bags in her two hands when we were in the prathom level. Our school bags were packed with many books and stationeries. We walked to the school everyday. She did this hard job every morning and evening in order to save her children from the backache and let us walk hand in hand.

Nothing is worth than the motherhood! I love you my Mamma!



A set of Lanocreme made in New Zealand I got as New Year present from Khun Nui.

They are lip balm and lotion with lanolin.

The finest resource, how could I miss?!

No comments:

Post a Comment